Official Iphone Unlock - ICloud Unlock/Activation Lock Removal is a scam. I paid and waited 5 days for no response. Then I got an email stating that the time has come and I can now pay for the activation lock removal and provided a link. They described that what I paid for was to be on a waiting list. Who the *** pays to be on a wait list? They either want the business or not!! AVOID this website it’s a SCAM!!!

Here the email:

Thanks for purchasing a pre-ordering service from OfficialiPhoneUnlock. As promised, we would inform you when the iCloud unlock was available and give you the opportunity to be placed on the priority unlocking ***.

To complete your purchase and get iCloud unlocked within 1-5 working days (excl. weekends) simply use the following link:

We cannot refund pre-orders due to the cost of providing the service, as stated on our homepage. However, if no further payment is made by yourself we will not proceed with the unlocking and no more payment will be due.

Kind regards

Operations Manager

Official iPhone Unlock a division of DataCorp Ltd

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Full refund
Product or service
Review category
review #898760 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Official Iphone Unlock? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Official Iphone Unlock. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Official Iphone Unlock.
Filing a new complaint about